Welcome to the Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital web site!
Pilchuck Veterinary Hospitalis not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the web site. We are not responsible for any conduct of any users at any time during or after a member terminates their email account. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions of servers, internet connections, traffic congestion, delay of data transfer, failure of email account, coding errors in the web site or a users personal computer hardware, software, or data. Our services are provided on a "as is" basis and we cannot guarantee or promise that any user will achieve or realize any specific results from using the service.
This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible commercial relationship with you and providing on going service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Domain and hosting ownership
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- When needed to provide you the service
- Domain Registration Information
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes